If you are interested in hair as a hobby, or looking to start your own business in hair up or styling, or just wanting to learn for your own hair styles then the plaiting and braiding course is for you.
If you are a make up artist looking to branch out as a bridal hair stylist, or wanting to progress adding more services to your list then you are in the right place, as you could add plaiting and braiding to your services from our training course with fully accredited certificate.
On this hair styling course you'll master the techniques of plaiting and braiding to create the creative look on client's hairstyles, on your own hair, you will learn how to create french plaits, Dutch plaits, rope plaits and fashion plaits using two, three and four strands, from the foundation to the more creative. The perfect hair styling course for any aspiring hair stylist.
- Health and Safety.
- Hair and scalp analysis (consultation techniques, contra-indications).
- Product recommendation, aftercare advice, price guidance.
- Demonstrations from the educator.
- Students work on long hair heads to create several plaited/braided looks.
- Practical work on 2,3,4 strand braids.
- This course is suitable for experienced hairdressers or those with an interest in styling hair.
dates subject to availability , contact by phone or email to secure training date